Friday, July 13, 2012

Large Vest

For today's project I had to make a pattern and vest for my big boy.  He's too big for the boys' pattern, but too small for the men's  pattern.

Tools:
Large roll of paper, pencil, scissors, pins, fabric, sewing machine etc.

Procedure:
Using big boy's measurements and boys' pattern, trace a larger pattern, then cut out pieces for vest. 
 Once all that was done, simply sew together all the pieces same as done previously.
 
I'm glad that is done.  I was not looking forward to making the pattern, but it was easier than I mentally set it up to be. It's vacation time so no projects.  Yea!  I'll post some other projects that have gone on concurrently  with these.  I'm glad to say I've been doing good with my projects thus far.  School starts in a few weeks.  Let's just say that this summer is not nearly long enough.
~Lena

1 comment:

Lois said...

Good job! He'll be the best-dressed boy at the wedding.