Monday, July 2, 2012

File project


Last week I finished cleaning out and moved the rest of the files from my bedroom down to the family room where we relocated our file cabinets.  Sorting papers is not one of my favorite projects.   
Before:  I don't have the before pictures of the files all over my floor.  Here's the stack, greatly reduced in size with a bit of blue peaking out, and ready to be moved downstairs.
Procedure:  Move files downstairs.  This part of the project was easy.

 After:
I have a couple of huge stacks of papers to shred or burn.  Those might be some fun pictures.  Burning papers  I mean.  Too bad we have a fire ban right now in the city.  It's been too hot and dry.  

Some of the other projects I had last week included cleaning off my dresser and cleaning up all the "kid clutter" that always seems to accumulate in my bedroom.  I weeded and watered my garden throughout the week  and picked corn.  I don't know if those qualify as "projects" or not.  Finally for my last project last week we had Terminix come on Friday.  We have a new infestation of 2 bugs that we aren't familiar with and all our efforts of spraying and fumigating weren't working on these "super bugs".  Yuck.  So now we need to call Terminix and see how long it takes for the bugs to go away, because they are still there!  My husband saw them again last night.
 He smashed them so he could take a picture.  This one is a roach I'm not familiar with. 
 We will definitely need to call the bug guy to come again. 


 ~Lena



10 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great job on your projects!!! Filing papers and getting some sewing done are always awesome accomplishments! The vests look great. Good job!

Franklin said...

123.hp.com/dj2633

Gaju Mekha said...

123.hp.com/oj4658

markerchertok said...

hp wireless printer setup

Alex williams said...

Great Content here some tips regarding HP Printer, We support all types of HP printer troubleshooting and service.Just enter the model number of your printer in www.123.hp.com to identify the software and drivers your printer requires.Download and install it in your mac and 'Run' the file

Alex Jones said...

Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

Ronaldo drogba said...

Roku is one of the important trailblazers in the streaming world. It’s brand strength has attained vast development since its inception. Attach the Roku player or Roku streaming stick to the TV on the basis of given guidelines in the Roku website. It will be a world of good if you have the Roku device connected with the internet.
Blogs:
Roku.com/link
Roku.com/link create account
Roku.com/link activate account
Roku.com/link account
Roku.com/link activate
Roku.com/link activation
Roku.com/link enter code
Roku.com/link setup
Roku.com/link code
activate Roku.com/link
www.Roku.com/link
Roku com link
Roku com link create account
Roku com link activate account
Roku com link code
Roku com link enter code
Roku com link activate code
Roku com link account
Roku com link activate
Roku com link activation
Roku com link setup
activate Roku com link
activate Roku com link code

Robert Wilder said...

Best Internet Plans for you depends on the available Internet providers in your area. So utilize your Zip code to figure out the customized Internet plans for your location. Consider your monthly budget and the devices you’re gonna use the Internet. Navigate to our web page or call us to know about the customized Cheap Internet plans for your needs!

Roku com link said...

I am a technical writer based in Tampa, USA and I have been writing blogs on many technical products that have impressed me so far. When it comes to streaming, I have explored a lot of devices. But I have never come across a product like Roku. It is fabulous and more dynamic in design. The shape resembles a Pendrive yet it could bring you loads of Entertainment. The features of the Roku player are pretty decent and especially the enhanced voice search is what impressed me the most. The search provides me almost every movie that I like
My blog:
Roku.com/link
Roku.com/link create account
Roku.com/link activate account
Roku.com/link account
Roku.com/link activate
Roku.com/link activation
Roku.com/link enter code
Roku.com/link setup
Roku.com/link code
activate Roku.com/link
www.Roku.com/link
Roku com link
Roku com link create account
Roku com link activate account
Roku com link code
Roku com link enter code
Roku com link activate code
Roku com link account
Roku com link activate
Roku com link activation
Roku com link setup
activate Roku com link
activate Roku com link code

Nyra Cuper said...

silver singles log in Buy tramadol online directed by doctors, this medicine is used for moderate to severe pain.

where to buy tramadol online silver singles login uses an algorithm that matches you with people based on your personality, location, age, and desired relationship outcomes.