Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day

Hopefully my husband doesn't check my blog post this week. Otherwise I'm letting the cat out of the bag. I've been wanting to make a simple pouch for my husband to protect our GPS unit. Looking online, I'm finding some diy patterns for different bags and totes, but not really anything that I'm looking for. Martha has some cool bags here, plus a gadget travel pouch made from a dish towel. I'll have to try that one sometime. Better yet, maybe I'll help my 8 yr old make that one for Dad for Father's Day. It's simple enough to do. If you have any ideas, or have seen any cool homemade gadget pouches, please leave a comment.

Since Father's Day is fast approaching, I thought I would make the gps bag for our resident Dad. :) I may also make another, larger pouch for my own dad, for his new ipad. Check back to see my progress!

~Lena

No comments: